Good Morning, Vampires! We bring you another edition of Tech Bytes; sharing ideas, strategies, and articles to ignite your curiosity and deepen discussions around the use of technology in the classroom. This week’s focus on our Guiding Statements will be: Be a force for good in the world
- model digital citizenship and advocate for the rights and responsibilities of self and others
- cultivate and manage one’s digital identity and reputation and be aware of the permanence of one’s actions in the digital world
- engage in positive, safe, responsible, and respectful behavior when interacting with online content or socializing with others
- respect legal and ethical principles when using and sharing intellectual property
- take action to stand up for causes and people in need
Last week, in Elementary, we introduced new Zoom Etiquette guidelines.
Check out these Essential Digital Citizenship Lessons for the Coronavirus Pandemic from Common Sense Education.